Empire Life Will Be Publishing Books, in Series, Featuring Inspiring Stories of Female Founders:
For Series TWO, of the blog & books:
- To apply to be published in the Empire Life Blog Female Founders Collective (blog category) and in one of the Series of the Empire Life Books – Authors must be female founders or co-founders. They can be female founders part-time or full-time or a co-founder, yet they must have their own registered company.
- 10 Co-Authors will be published in the Empire Life book, series 2, and published on selected Fridays in the Empire Life Blog, Female Founders Collective category (dates below).
- Every author will have a promo week and be promoted on Empire Life’s Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook group.
- Private Facebook Group of Co-Authors to communicate, collaborate, and rise together.
- Submit Short Story to Empire Life Team in Google Doc, must be 7500 words. This will be featured as a chapter in the book.
- Submit Blog Excerpt to be published in the blog, 1500 words.
- Short Stories are based on rising from the ashes stories, and going from ashes, harder times, to a rising phoenix and powerful female founder.
Series Two Dates:
All stories to be submitted and approved by March 31st 2021, Blogs will start to be published in the Female Founders Collective – April 9th – July 31st. Authors will be published in the Empire Life Blog, with the category – Female Founders Collective, gaining a lot of exposure. Authors’ stories will be published in ‘ReDefine’, Series Two of Book in August 2021.